HOW WE’RE KEEPING YOU SAFE
Eddy’s Resort is committed to the health and safety of our Guests, Associates, and the general public. We’re putting these guidelines and protocols in place to make sure you’re safe when you visit Eddy’s Resort.
NOTE: Launch Services will remain closed at this time.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
In order for us to keep all our Guests and Associates as safe as possible, proper use of face masks or coverings is required at all times.
HOTEL FRONT DESK
- Associates will sanitize all high-traffic touchpoints every hour, including counters, credit card devices, and pens.
- Room keys will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Break areas will be sanitized at least once every hour.
- Guests will be asked to maintain proper social distancing, if needed.
- Credit or debit cards will be encouraged in place of cash.
- Plexiglass will be installed at front desk workstations.
HOTEL & CABIN
- Carts and equipment will be sanitized at the end of each shift.
- Luggage carts will be sanitized after each use.
- Guest linen will be delivered to Guest rooms in a single-use bag, and Guest amenities will be sanitized and bagged prior to delivery.
- Pillow protectors, mattress covers, and shower curtains will continue to be changed frequently.
- All in-room cleaning and sanitizing efforts will be increased to include desks, counters, tables, chairs, phones, remotes, thermostats, doors, bathroom fixtures and accessories, windows, mirrors, frames, lights, closets, hangers, and other amenities.
- Associates delivering goods will knock on Guests’ door and step back, allowing proper social distancing.
- Room attendants will offer to return at an alternate time for occupied rooms.
- All room amenities/collateral will be provided during check-in, only supplying what is needed or asked for (e.g., extra pillows, blankets, coffee, cups, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, disposable cups, coffee condiments, etc.). An explanatory letter will be provided at check-in.
- All disposable collateral will be disposed of and/or changed after each Guest.
ICE FISH HOUSE RENTAL
- Fish houses will be sanitized after every rental, including doors, door handles, lights, shelves, mattresses, hole covers, tables, chairs, thermostats, rattle reels, and fire extinguishers.
RETAIL & MARINA AREAS
- High-touch or high-traffic areas will be sanitized once per hour and at every shift change.
- After use of the fish cleaning station, the interior will be hosed down and disinfected.
- The Retail/Marina area and fish cleaning house will remain locked unless a Guest asks to use it.
- Knives and fish cleaning materials will not be provided for Guests to use.
- Use of the landing and docks will be at the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- All sales will be final.
LAUNCH BAR & GRILL
In-restaurant dining is available. Please call for hours of operation.
- Kitchens will continue to follow proper cleaning protocols, with increased efforts during high-volume times.
- Service stations, service carts, beverage stations, counters, handrails, and trays will be sanitized at least once per hour and logged, based on volume.
- Food and beverage items will be transferred to other Associates using contactless methods.
- Food preparation stations, dining tables, booths, bar tops, stools, and chairs will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Servers will continue to follow proper hand sanitizing protocols with increased efforts during high-volume times.
- Food and beverage items will be placed on tables or hard surfaces to avoid direct contact.
- Menu items may be limited.
You can view the safety guidelines here.